WELCOME     MEETINGS      PROJECTS     LINKS      FORUM     PUBLICATIONS      CONTACTS     GUESTBOOK      MEMBERS LIBRARY      PRIVACY POLICY
Ainsworth Parish Church. The date on the stone inside the main gate is 1815.
Hooks Cottage, Ainsworth. This is all that is left of a row of cottages
Ainsworth Presbyterian Chapel
Ainsworth Unitarian School
Holly Bank (built about 1775). The house was thought to have originally had a tunnel to Ainsworth Parish Church.